Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I'm so scattered

April 28, 2020  11:49am

Well, here I am writing another stupid blog. I just woke up and honestly, I'm dying to go back to sleep again. I've got so much damn homework to do, but I just don't feel like doing any of it. Honestly, this distance learning shit is getting on my nerves. It is not easier and not convenient at all. I feel relaxed at home and I would much rather let it stay that way. Anyways, I had eggs for breakfast and then a side of yelling from my mom to take my dirty dishes out of my room. Yeah, I admit it's a problem, but I'm going to somehow find the motivation to organize and clean my room this year. (Notice how I didn't say quarantine). Speaking of which, "quarantine" has been a normal word these past few weeks. Before, I'd only hear it in shows like Stranger Things or some shit, but now, I'm living in it! Crazy huh? I know I go off-topic a lot, but I'm just spitting out all of my thoughts onto a screen. I mean, I could always do that with a black screen on Snapchat with Nirvana in the background, but I figured that this was more formal. I should probably start my homework and cleaning my room. Even though I say that all the time, I sure as shit won't do it lol. So yeah, this is goodbye for now. Might write another little blog entry later in the day. Adios people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...