Thursday, July 18, 2024

On the clock

 July 18, 2024 | 11:12AM

I'm at work right now. I opened up the store at 11 and by 11:05, I had already taken 2 orders (with good tips. I never used to be the kinda girl to wear makeup. I'd just wake up, dress up and go out. If i looked ugly, that was up to somebody else, not me. Anyways...lipstick and pushup bras are my friends now. A little cleavage can definitely make the usual 15% go up to 22% when i turn the stupid fucking IPad. Also, i tried carrot express for the first time today. $16 for an Acai bowl is brutal but whatever. I like it. I also really enjoy using this blog as a personal diary. It's like shit posting on twitter except I won't be harassed by mentally ill people. At least some of you might qualify for MENSA? I also work at a place that a lot of people in my local music scene don't typically enjoy since it's usually a spot for the younger crowd but fuck that! They want to complain about the lack of venues in Miami and shit on one of the long lasting ones but I digress. The owner is a prick. I wouldn't mind this place shutting down if it mean he went down with it but I try to keep it alive for the culture and music. we need music. Alrighty well my back is starting to hurt because im sitting on a high chair and this counter is so fucking low. I'll be back...I promise.

11:23AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...