Friday, July 19, 2024

You made it!!

July 19, 2024 | 11:19PM


 Hello friends. I’m assuming you are reading this if you saw my departure from instagram. It is true, I am happier…and a very shitty and cringey writer but whatever lol. I’m good! No need to worry or wonder. I will say, this is my new safe space, so I will be cringe because that’s just how I write. I’m honestly disappointed right now. I could have been taking a shower washing away performance sweat. Petrichor was supposed to play tonight but shit happens. Tonight was supposed to be special but again…SHIT HAPPENS! I’m fine. I’m having a beer per usual. Listening to jazz and petting my boyfriend’s cat. I actually really like this living room. I’d love to build this kind of atmosphere once Eric and I move in together. I didn’t know my tastes would take a drastic turn. An 18-year-old Punk know-it-all to a woman who just likes beer and jazz. Wine is just too…yeesh. 

I’m happy. And I mean it. New people, new surroundings, new experiences. What the fuck more could I want?? I’m finally developing a STABLE sense of self. I’m letting go of past traumas and forgiving more than I know I’d like to. I do understand however that the usual “functional human being” never has their shit figured out most of the time! Which is fucking amazing! Jesus, the media does fuck around with you. I’m happy to say that I am indeed not a temu victim lol. Alright I gotta go. These are good people and very good friends. I want to be present for them. And they’re also cooking a nice dinner. Thanks for reading! See you soonish?


11:29PM

2 comments:

  1. so happy for your dude :) social media is dumb and artificial and a catalyzing producer of extremes. love that you're starting a blog! I've been teetering on doing one myself, you may have inspired me to make that jump soon :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude saidy i fucking love you!!! email me with your number cause i deleted fucking everything tessgreymusic17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...