Monday, July 22, 2024

I started a band

July 22, 2024 | 11:18PM

For anybody here that knows me personally or parasocially, I had a band. It was special, it was my child and my passion project; today I knifed it totally. I’m happy to learn to end things that were good. I’m not 18 anymore and the ΓΈ would have never survived googles daring SEO terms and conditions. 

I feel free. I got it back, I let him in, I was found, she gave me pain, I got home but most importantly, I’ve found the courage to start climbing uphill. If you understood all of that, you’re a fucking nerd lmaooo.

I will go back to my roots but for now, I’ll be taking notes from Fleetwood Mac and Daft Punk: Alive ‘07

11:22PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...