Friday, August 9, 2024

Keep the flames in doubt



August 9, 2024 | 7:15PM

I’m on my way to guitar center right now and I am so fucking exhausted. I found out the other day that i was actually overdosing on my prescribed steroids from the hospital. The bottle literally says 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening for 10 days straight. That’s 80mg of prednisone mother fucker!!!! Okay now I just screamed outside this car window to sing along to this guy screaming part of your world by the little mermaid. Jesus Christ I wish I had a stable mind. ANYWAYS!!!! FUCK! The hospital was a fucking wake up call. I mean, death is always around the corner but I didn’t know this fool was chilling in my living room. I want to do electronic rock. Yes I do like nine inch nails. Something like that but I know I can do something a bit better. In my own solo way. I’ll just get a boss table top looper, hook it up to ableton, my bassline processor and my trusty offer up Gibson replica (The Epoch which is actually pretty dope). I’m tired of the Hayley Williams accusations. I love her, I love being a front woman but I am so much fucking more than just another punk ass girl holding a microphone and directing a crowd like the navy. I wanna be revolutionary and I will be that. I will be an icon and I will be a legend. Now all I have to do is…believe that.

7:26PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...