Saturday, August 10, 2024

Popcorn and a plant


 August 10, 2024 | 11:19PM

I wasn’t scheduled to work today, but I figured I’d go in and cover for somebody last minute. Extra cash is always good. Now I’m sitting at south miami metro station wondering where the fuck I want my life to go. I know where and how I’m going to end up, but getting there is looking steep. I’m not too intimidated; I’m excited for the challenge but it’s just that point in my life right now where the nerves are all you live by. Hopefully this train will take me somewhere else other than home. I’m going home don’t get me wrong, but I need a fucking lead.

11:22



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...