Friday, August 2, 2024

At least it’s not cancer


 August 2, 2024 | 8:08AM (hehe)

I’ve been admitted into the hospital for low platelet levels and bro honestly…I’ve been ignoring the symptoms and just doing away with alcohol until I almost fainted at work. And then that’s when I realized “Fuck man. I should probably not die rn” went to urgent care, showed them pictures of my blood encounters around my body and they demanded that I went to the ER so I went, got my blood drawn and WHAT DO YOU KNOW? my platelets were 10,000 above critical. My platelets were at 40,000 (normal is 150,000) so now I’m here being stuck with a needle every 2 hours and getting pumped with steroids every day. Today is only day 2 however. Still waiting on my second dosage. I’ll be fine. Eric has been sleeping here with me and keeping me sane. I definitely need the comfort when all I can “eat” are liquids. Atleast now I have time to catch up on Dexter.

8:13AM



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...