Thursday, August 22, 2024

On the right track

 

August 22, 2024 | 8:42AM

You see this cluster fuck of Sweetwater deals? I am golden mother fucker! Nearly dying saved my life. I feel driven, I feel motivated, I feel like I’m FINALLY on the right track. I gave up the whole “I’m too depressed” act. It wasn’t really an act but I could have definitely done better but I don’t regret one thing. I am me and the most authentic and healthy version.I have ever recognized. I still struggle to look at myself in the mirror and see all good things, but if I only saw good, then why the fuck am I chasing a broke passion? I need music more than ever.

Here’s the plan. And it’s the plan that’s been brewing for a while. I am going solo; but dead alone solo. I am going to make this music myself, perform it myself and well…maybe use some help with the mix and master. It’s gonna be a visual experience too (hence the expensive ass motorized light beams). The best part is, I’m going to make it focus on theatrics as well. I’ll let my inner diva/thespian shine for this one. I know I’ve got the attitude and the talent so fuck it bruh!! I started off solo in 2019 with a guitar and a MacBook Pro. Found out what a launch pad was and used that, joined a not so good band, created a really good one annnnnd kerplunk. Back to square one but this is where I belong. A wise man named John Tovar believed in me. He saw spunk when I didn’t know what that meant and all it took was a cover of “The Ocean” by Led Zeppelin when I was 17 in the “not-so-good” band. He told me to always dress like a rock star if I wanted to be one. I didn’t really pay attention to him at first but I’ve got my signature leather jacket on every damn day. Even in Miami’s raging heat. 

I don’t need a band to rock the hell out. I just need my gear, my ear and a vision.

9:02AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what now?

September 8, 2024 | 2:33PM As I am writing this I am taking one of the worst turds of my life. I have more to say on this but I will refrain...